Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cleaning up some old links...

I was surprised to be cleaning up an old blog where I had been posting over the last year by the number of readers blogger told me I had in India, Japan, Lebanon, and Portugal.

I am not going to be posting there anymore, but wanted to provide the links to the materials if anyone is interested and I did not want to lose them into the abyss of the interwebs. I had a lot of fun writing them, maybe you will have some fun reading them?

16th Century Iberian Context for Mission: The Foundation for the Imperial Missionary Encounter in Caribbean America

Christ as Ancestor in the African Perspective: An Illustrative Reading of Colossians 1:15-20


Finding a Place Among the Displaced: An Image of a Vulnerable Jesus

Non-Western Biblical Interpretation for the Western Church

And some book reviews on the emergent church...

No comments:

Post a Comment