Friday, June 3, 2011

Research Reading List


I made a list of the books that I plan to utilize for my research paper this week. Here they are, in no particular order...

Anatomy of Inculturation

Missiology

Christianity Through Non-Christian Eyes

Understanding Folk Religion

Culture, Communication, and Christianity

Toward a Christian Theology of Religious Pluralism

Christianity in the Non-Western World

Liberating News

Missions in the Third Millennium

Christianity in Culture

Anthropological Reflections on Missiological Issues

Tell It Well

Models of Contextual Theology

Jesus: A New Vision

Dictionary of Mission Theology

The New Faces of Christianity

The Changing Face of World Missions

Anthropology

Cultural Anthropology

Anthropological Insight for Missionaries

The Next Christendom

The Local Church in a Global Era

The New Global Mission

The Bible in a World Context

Transforming Worldviews

Contextualization in the New Testament

Jesus is Global Contexts

Unexpected News: Reading the Bible with Third World Eyes

Reading the Bible from the Margins

The World is Too Much With Us

The Gospel in Human Contexts

A History of Christianity in Asia, Africa, and Latin America, 1450-1990

Theology in the Context of World Christianity


So if anyone is wondering where I am, this pile probably fell on top of me and I can't get out. Bring me food.


1 comment:

  1. lol!!! suck dude... i'll deliver for ya buddy, just keep your phone on you and text me requests...

    ReplyDelete